Waiting for the Bus 2 Waiting for the Bus 2

Had No Point; No concept; Didnt Make Any Sense.

No really, Im a fan of your animations, and the first was quite good, but your current animations are just trash, have no meaning, and have no plot. If your going to make short animations, make some that actually make you laugh, and not waste your time. Very disappointed this time. Try harder next time.

Also, its very sad, that the credits were funnier/more time then the actual animation. But even with that, people (well I), dont find random text and images funny, nor amusing.

Hoping for a better animation next time, eh?

2,000,000 Pageviews 2,000,000 Pageviews

omfg.

FURRIES! FURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYY! OMFG FURRIES! :O

Slappy Slappy

Simple Concept & Rushed Graphics

The animation overall way decent. It's overall originality was good, but had no story/plot. @FatKid: Great voicing, keep up the good work. @Thunda You seriously need to work on your graphics/design. I know that you worked on it for weeks, but in general it is rushed, and many points remain confusing. Try to introduce the situation in future animations, so that the animations are a bit more understandable. Keep up the good work.
Originality: 10/10
Plot/Story: 4/10
Voicing: 9/10
Overall: 7/10.
^.^

This is win..............................

O Canada O Canada

Canada :)

I lived in canada for 5 years, so this is really nice :)

hmmmmm.

Your awesome.

Sean and Justin Sean and Justin

One Word...

Bidoof :D

Guess Who's back!! Guess Who's back!!

Wtf O.o

There's a hidden ending with a girl dancing! And a dog... >.> Anyone else find? :P
10/10 though :)

Magyar responds:

its not really hidden because it plays right after the credits.

I am Trent Reznor I am Trent Reznor

One of you best!

I disagree with *most* of the other reviews. I think that was one of your best animations so far, and deserves a 10. And btw, it wasnt his song, so dont blame him if it stinks :3

Waddle Dee Dance! Waddle Dee Dance!

Wha?

That must have taken you 3 mins to do. Try to spend more time on your animations.

Teacher Gum Teacher Gum

Errr... Funny

It has a good concept, and is understandable. It made me laugh, so 8/10. :)

Why thankyou, thankyou.

Swine Flu ACTION Playset! Swine Flu ACTION Playset!

AWESOME!